– Reunited and back on the road, the B2K back finally seemed secure, but they soon lost their grip thanks to rising questions of Fizz and Apryl going bump, bump, bump. – Trying to make it seem like this whole Apryl situation downplayed. Everybody’s like did Omarion fight Fizz? You know what I’m sayin’ it’s like. – I mean at the end of the day, you know, he ain’t bringin’ up nothin’ to me or I had no conversations so. It is what it is.
– Right. – Saw you with your new wifey. – Who you talkin’ about, Apryl? Cut it out, bruh.
– I saw you pull up. – Don’t even put that out there like that, bro.
– I saw you pull up! – [Fizz] Me and Apryl is friends. – It ain’t nobody’s business,
but I seen it affected O. I don’t care what the relationship is, but it should be clarity
there, it’s not clear. – The issue is that they’re
afraid this situation is gonna break the group up and we not gonna be
able to finish the tour. – I can’t break up a group
that already has issues. – With Apryl and Fizz, what is the status of your relationship? – We’re together.
– Yes. – You guys are together.
(applause) – Now, yes.
– Absolutely. – Okay, well congratulations.
(clapping) – Thank you. – Moniece, how do you feel about it? – I don’t care what they’re doing. That’s the point, I don’t give a (beep). – You care.
– It’s when there’s a kid in the mix.
– You guys disagree. – She cares.
– There’s a kid in the mix, that’s what I care about. – We know who you are behind the cameras. – She hasn’t been to a game
in I don’t know how long. – Right, I show up. – I personally am not showing up anywhere because I come to Cameron’s games alone. I come to Cam’s games alone!
– It shouldn’t matter who’s at Cam’s games, you should– – I don’t know what the (beep) I’m walking into
– ‘Cause it’s your son! on any given god(beep) day!
– Period, point blank. – I’ve been to jail for
cracking a bitches sternum and fracturing her cheek bone. I’m not going back! So I’ll sit at home! And I’ll sit in my dressing
room, and we won’t deal. That’s what we gon’ do.
– Moniece, don’t leave! – Oh shoot. – Don’t leave! That’s not the right way (mumbles). All right so look, we’re gonna try to get
Moniece back out here because I don’t wanna continue
the conversation about that relationship without her here, so we’re gonna keep it moving and hopefully when she comes
back we can get back into this. Boog, if you guys didn’t
have this reunion tour would you have had a problem
with them being together? Did you feel like it
was overstepping a line? – I don’t get in people’s relationships. I don’t wake up–
– So if he start dating your baby mama? – I’ma (beep) him up.
– Okay! (applause) But, but, but, but, but–
– That’s different because of the status of me and his relationship. We close, there’s a difference. – But listen let me just say this. On the outside it looks like there was a code that was broken. – Well, guess what, it happens all the times in groups.
– We don’t live our lives for other people, and I think people get it confused that people saw this
relationship with me and O and they thought oh this was
such a great relationship. It was the most terriblest relationship. – To be real, you know what I’m sayin’, Fizz been my buddy since Jump Street, and when he didn’t wanna disclose to me how serious the relationship was, that’s when I knew (beep) was real. What’s (beep) up is it’s unfortunate that you (beep) with his brother
before you (beep) with him. You hear what I’m saying? (applause)
– It’s not unfortunate. – No, no, no, no, no,
no, no, no, no, okay– – You gon’ say my brother, bro? Come on, bruh.
– Okay, okay, okay, okay. – Because you know that
I know certain things. – Okay, his group member,
– I don’t wanna have to put nobody (beep)–
– His group member. His group member.
– I do! – All on the table. I’m not gon’ say that.
– Open up the box then, baby, trust me I ain’t the one to (beep) with! Trust me, I ain’t the one to (beep) with! Hey, you want me to say it for you? Do you want me to say it for
you so your clip is empty? – There was other relationships
that were happening with members with other family members. (shouting)