(electronic music) – [Announcer] Tonight, the night
we’ve all been waiting for. Teen Mom OG is finally back. New season, same problems. – I just got a pretty
disturbing phone call from Ryan. – Wait, he called you? – Yeah, apparently he
didn’t like my tweet. – What did it say? – Something along the lines of, “He’s a 30 year old who
still needs his ass wiped.” (electronic music) He called me in a fit of rage, screaming and losing his mind, and tells me he’s gonna show up over here and put a bullet in my head. – What? – Gonna come shoot up the house that not only our children
live in, but his son. – Oh my god that’s absolutely not okay. – I mean it’s pretty
serious, it’s not like- – No, that is like
extremely freaking serious, and he definitely owns guns. I mean, your son lives here. – Yeah.
– Who does that? – Absolutely insane. – I think we should call the cops, file a report, so that
it’s at least on record. And see what the cop says,
like, what our options are. – [Announcer] After that is a brand new episode of Floribama Shore. (hip hop music) – I did tell y’all I was
gonna be open with everybody. – [Man] Yeah, let’s hear it. – My friend ended up tellin’ my mama that Gator put his hands on me. – Now-
– But he didn’t. – He was upset and he grabbed my neck. (eerie music) – We done had this man
in our (bleep) house, and Gator done put his hands on her. – There is no excuse for that.
– Oh no he did not! – Gator never, he never hit me, he’s never put his hands on me. – He put his hands around your throat. It just keeps gettin’ worse. I’m tellin’ you, listen to me. – To be honest, I mean, y’all
he didn’t hit me though, he didn’t hit me. – He hold himself back one time, but when that (bleep) gets intoxicated or whatever the case may be. – Candace, you’re saying that he put his hands around your neck? Like there’s no excuse for that no matter how you try to sugar coat it. – Can I tell you somethin’ from somebody who’s been through it? They put their hands on you once, they’ll keep doing it.
– They’ll do it again. – They’ll keep puttin’ their hands on you-
– It’ll get worse. – Candace should get out of it before it gets worse
because, it only gets worse. I mean, how would you
make an excuse for that? That’s puttin’ his hands on you. I been through that and I
tell you it only gets worse until they knock your ass out, and then you gotta crack in
your skull right here like I do. You don’t wanna go down that road, you’ll be trapped forever. – You have to (bleep) get out now before something worse happens
that’s what I’m telling you. – It’s completely unacceptable for man to put a hand on a woman. If he’s gonna show that like, y’all been together for how long? – Six months. – For six months, – What’s gonna happen in a year? – Exactly. – [Woman] Or ten?
– [Man] Or ten years. – I’m sorry but I’m gettin’ (bleep) mad. – [Announcer] It all starts tonight at nine, eight central on MTV.