( exhales deeply ) ( exhales softly )( music playing )No, no, no. ( exhales sharply ) Matte: Yeah? Shay:
I’m a little worriedbecause I haven’t felt
the baby move lately.No. Yeah.( music playing )( music playing )Mm-hmm. Ugh. Want me to– here. There you go.( music playing )Shay:
It’s impossible to sleep.They just started
the Pitocin a few hours agoand the contractions
are getting intense.Shay: Zoom in. ( sniffles, sighs ) ( muttering ) Andrey: Told ya. ( exhales softly ) Andrey: And okay. Yeah. Yeah.( music playing )( music playing )( machine beeps ) Shay:
No, no, no, no, no. ( Matte laughs ) Matte: Honey? Honey? – No, no, no, no.
– Here. No, no, no, no, no. – Again, that’s just–
– Honestly? Matte: When in doubt,
go back to this.( music playing )Okay? – Andrey: Three, four, five.
– Woman: Keep going. Beautiful. Andrey: Six, seven,
eight, nine, ten. Come on, bear down. Doctor: Here it comes. ( Shay gasps ) Woman: Hi. – ( Shay whimpers )
– Woman: She’s here. ( Shay crying ) ( baby crying ) ( baby crying )( music playing )( baby crying )( music continues )Shay:
This is definitelythe most intense
experience of my life.Matte and I are parents,
and I can’t believe it.And we thought being
pregnant was a journey?Woman:
How do your legs feel?I’m realizing
we’ve just begun.– Cheers.
– Good job. Cheers. Thanks very much.
That was crazy. – Man: Did you cry?
– I did. Da-ta. ( humming ) Matte.